This document states out the type of user information we may collect and how we handle them.
We make use of log files to collect certain user information which help us to study and understand users’ behaviours on our website. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to help us track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
Google may use DART cookie to serve ads to users based on their visit to encatholic.com and other sites on the Internet.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
- Baptism In The Catholic Church
- Why Catholic Do Not Ordain Women As Priests
- Why Catholics Celebrate The Feast of The Holy Trinity
- THE SAINTS – Understanding Who A Saint Is In The Catholic Doctrine
- Images And Statues In The Catholic Church: Are They Biblical?
- The Sacraments in The Catholic Church
- PENANCE – Understanding What Penance Is In The Catholic Doctrine
- PURGATORY: Things You Should Know About The Term ‘Purgatory’ In The Catholic Doctrine